Social Media Manager / Content CoachToronto, ON –
We’re looking for a talented social media manager to handle our online presence on social networks. On top of spending too many hours on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc, the ideal candidate will help our customer success team to… make our customers successful. If you know what content marketing is, and would be interested in working with top-notch companies to set up their content strategy, you should drop us a line! If you don’t know what content marketing means, you should download the Bible
- Expand Pressly’s social presence on selected networks
- Engage with the community and help establish Pressly as a thought leader in the content marketing space
- Curate content for Pressly hubs
- Work with early stage customers to help them define and implement the right content strategy for their business
- Proven experience in writing, copywriting, and storytelling
- Demonstrated mastery of content development and social media management
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- [Bonus points] for HTML, CSS, graphic design skills
- [Bonus x2] for extremely awesome ping-pong skills
More about Pressly
Content marketing is hard, tedious, and time-consuming.
Pressly is a smart online platform that helps you aggregate the right content for your audience and establish your brand as a thought leader in your industry.
We empower brands to efficiently hand-pick the content your customers are looking for, maximize your audience’s engagement, and convert visitors to buyers more reliably.